Write a statistical Analysis on the Effect of Music Streaming on Compact Discs.
This is a paper for a translation course, which means there need to be some examples in arabic.-here is the outline however it is not good so
– Community interpreting- general Research Question Thesis:
– What are the types to community interpreting and their benefits.
– What are the ethics rules that an interpreter must follow during interpreting, and does it differ with the different types?
– What are the challenges to community interpreting?
Theses statement (main research question):
– How does community interpreting benefit a community?
– Community interpreting benefits a community with its different types of interpreting and its ethical rules although having challenges.Structure:
– Starting with a question, for example saying ever been put in a position where you are at a doctors appointment or dealing with official work but did not have a common language with the person you are speaking to?
The given problem and your own research question, thesis:
– Problems would be the challenges that interpreting faces.
– The research question is How does community interpreting benefit a community?
How are you approaching the research question:
– This paper explores the different types of community interpreting and how its community interpreting would benefit communities that use it.
– Types of community interpreting,
– Ethic rules,
– Benefits of using community interpreting.
– Examples from different countries that use it and that do not.
– Data: The data that will be used is from outside research, handouts provided in class, recordings that were made during class time and real-life examples.
– Methodology: real-life examples, things that has happened to people, the use of recordings done in class and research that will provide evidence of benefits and limitations to using community interpreting.
– Analysis and Discussion: Here we would compare and contrast the different countries that use community interpreting and those that do not and how one benefits from it while the other suffers from the lack of it.
Singapores workforce has become increasingly diverse over the last decade. Employees from different generations, gender, nationalities and cultures often work together in the same organisation. It is increasingly important for organisations to continuously review and recommend good HRM practices to build an inclusive and harmonious workplace to maximise employees potential.
Choose an organisation. It can be your current company, a company you have worked in or an organisation you are familiar with.
1. Briefly describe the chosen organisation.
2. Describe TWO HRM challenges that the chosen organisation is facing and explain how they have affected the organisation. (10 marks)
3. Select ONE position that the chosen organisation needs to fill. Write a job description (4 items) and job specification (3 items) for the selected position using appropriate format. (10 marks)
4. Recommend TWO appropriate recruitment methods and TWO appropriate recruitment sources to fill the selected position. Justify your choices. (12 marks)
Web Scraping and DatabasesCoursework :You are to create Python code which scraps data, starting from this WikiPedia HTML page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States.The scraped data is to be stored in a MySQL database (or MariaDB, if you prefer). You are to
create and provide the Python code which does the scraping (and any required cleaning), as well as the Python code which inserts the scraped data into MySQL. The SQL to create and define the required MySQL database and tables needs to be provided, too, but this does not need to be created from within Python (i.e., the “raw” SQL is fine).For the purposes of this assignment, you are to only use the data scraped from the above HTML page (and any that are linked-to from it). Access to and the use of all other potentially relevant precurated datasets is not allowed.Note: All of the work is to be submitted as a Jupyter Notebook.Deliverables:With the data scraped from the above HTML page and stored in MySQL, determine the answers to the following questions (using any combination of SQL and/or Python):1. How many Presidents died while in office? Identify them by name, and provide the date of their death.
2. How many Presidents resigned the presidency? Identify them by name, and provide the date of their resignation.
3. How many Presidents previously held the office of Vice-President? Identify them by name, and identify the name(s) of the President(s) they were Vice-President to.
4. Calculate the total amount of time (years and months) the office of Vice-President has been vacant since the formation of the republic.
5. Identify the youngest serving President. At what age did they become President?
6. Identify the oldest serving President. At what age did they leave office (die/resign/retire)?
7. Identify the president who served the shortest term in office. How long was that term?
8. Express the number of Presidents for each party-type as a percentage of the total.To answer the following questions, you’ll need to acquire more data by programmatically
“clicking” on the link associated with each President and scraping the data you need from each of the resulting pages. You are to provide Python code which programmatically scraps this “new” data.9. Categorize the Presidents by US state (i.e., place-of-birth).
10. Identify which state has produced the most Presidents.
11. Identify those state(s) which have produced only one President.
12. Provide a list of States which have never produced a President.Provide suggestions for a strategy (or strategies) that you would follow in an attempt to show that the answers you have for parts 1-12 of this assignment are correct. (A short paragraph is all that’s required here).Resources:
Requests: http://docs.python-requests.org/en/master/ – for working with the Web/HTTP.
Beautiful Soup: https://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/ – for working with HTML.
SQL Alchemy: http://www.sqlalchemy.org/ – for working with SQL (although you can most likely make do with my DBcm module).
Are social media truly social? Why or why not?
1. What was the playwright trying to say about life?
a. What universal questions are raised? (i.e. Who am I? Why are we here?)
b. What is the central conflict? (i.e. illusion versus reality, Fate vs. Free-will)
c. What is the main action? (What are the main characters trying to do?)
2. What impact does the play have on you and your life?
a. How does the play affect you emotionally? Intellectually? Philosophically?
b. What does it make you experience that you might not have experienced?
c. Did it reinforce the way you already think? Feel? Act? Behave? Believe? Conduct your life?
d. Did it change the way you think? Feel? Act? Behave? Believe? Conduct your life?
3. Did the playwrights collaborative artists and craftspeople help you understand and enjoy the play or prevent you from doing so?
a. Choose at least four actors. Include their full names and the names of the characters they played. Evaluate their work using the following questions based on your observations and opinions:
i. Were the actors believable as the characters they were playing?
ii. Did you identify/empathize with one (or more) of the characters?
iii. Did they draw you into the play or were you aware they were acting?
b. Was the production unified in its vision? Did it flow seamlessly from one point to the next?
c. How did the design elements (Lights, sound, costumes, scenery) affect the production?
1. What can scar literature tell us about the Cultural Revolution?
Need watch movie “wadjda”Students will consider, explore, and analyze injustices and social systems that were introduced in the film we viewed in class on 9/25. Topics and themes to be considered for this assignment have also been a part of our course reading selections as well as the discussions that have continued throughout the semester. In 4-6 pages, students will be asked to consider topic(s)/theme(s) of their choice, perform an additional topic exploration to further inform themselves on key findings, and will situate the topic exploration within the contexts of their first-year experiences at Boston College and in the Lynch School. Students who submit a thoughtful reflection and critical analysis will have taken each of the following steps: Identify and introduce an injustice and/or social system of interest and passion, and share the importance and/or relevance of the injustice or topic.
Write a rhetorical analysis on Sonny’s Blues
Therm fluids-Describe Centrifugal Pump Characteristics in Single, Series & Parallel Connection lab report